Rösle Forged Steel Skillet 8"
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Create beautifully browned and deliciously seared steak, perfectly fried eggs or stir-fried vegetables with this versatile skillet. Able to withstand temperatures up to 752°F, it evenly conducts heat to cook food evenly—even on a campfire or grill. It features an interior pattern that aids in quick searing. Made in Germany of forged steel, this skillet will last through countless meals.
- Good for all stovetops, including induction, and usable on a grill and campfire
- Welded forged steel handle makes it easier to maneuver when cooking
- Made of durable 3mm thick forged steel
- Develops a beautiful patina and excellent natural nonstick properties the more you use it
- Heat safe up to 752°F, allowing extra-long preheating for excellent results when searing or browning