Klein 63124 Bolt Cutter Fiberglass Handles 24-1/2 Long
Sale Sold out
Regular price $116.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90° cuts.
- All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals.
- Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life.
- Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment.
- One adjustment realigns cutting edges.
- 3-point toggle joint multiplies 50 lbs. of hard pressure on handles to 4,000 pounds at cutting jaws.
- Cutting capacities for soft and medium materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31.
- Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42.